- Transmitter Service: We provide scheduled and emergency service, and IOT replacement.
- Mobile TV:
We can help you evaluate and install the best m/h system for your needs. Don't let your current transmitter manufacturer put you in a box.
We can help you choose and integrate the right system for your station.
- DTV Transmitter installation
and checkout: We have the experience and equipment to make your transmitter installation seamless and cost effective.
Programs: We offer two transmitter maintenance programs. Learn more Our exclusive Titanium Elite Service Program is by invitation only.
s2one offers individual and classroom training sessions for station engineering staff.
Domain Analysis of Transmission Lines and Antenna
Systems: Using the latest network analysis equipment,we can prevent expensive repairs by locating small problems before they grow into large and expensive ones.
Many stations find that adding a transmitter requires adding more maintenance resources, as well. Especially those VHF stations that have added a UHF/IOT, which require ten times more maintenance than solid state devices. Make s2one a cost effective part of your team; our maintenance programs bring you the extra resources and knowledge you need – yet only when you need them.
The DTV Essentials Program includes one annual visit to:
- Check and calibrate the circuits that protect expensive components in the transmitter.
- Check the safety systems that protect personnel.
- Analyze system coolant and oil from the main power supply.
- Conduct thermal profiling of the RF and electrical systems.
- Check for radiation hazards in the IOT assembly and RF system.
- Perform routine adjustments and tune up.
- Provide limited service according to the above analysis (does not include major repairs).
Custom Maintenance Program*
The Advanced Custom Maintenance Program is individually designed to fit your station's unique needs. Let s2one provide a free quote and consultation to design your custom program. Components that may be involved include:
- Transmission line and antenna system testing for early detection of problems before they become catastrophic.
- Transmitter signal quality monitoring, including meter readings and other measurements from our corporate office, in real time, for immediate notification if action is needed.
- Dynamic filament management to maximize tube life.
- Proof of performance reporting.
packages are subject to change.
For a quick quote, or for more information, call us today at 800 270 7050.
s2one. Making sure you’re well received.™